My Favorite spot by the Beach trail!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Garden..in progress...







some pictures of my flowers in the backyard, we are in the process of redoing the back, adding flagstone pavers, getting rid of the gravel garden ( I love gravel but it was a bad idea with 3 dogs..you can never get the smell out even with bleach...I wish I could have the whole back in gravel but ... its thier yard too...if anyone has had success in keeping gravel clean let me know!!..)



My flowers are just starting to show their blooms and my Cecile B and Nelly Moser have really taken off this year...The fragrance is heavenly!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Spring mantel

Spring mantel

Jujube.. Plotting...

Jujube.. Plotting...
Thinking his next move.....

Jujube

Jujube
The One and Only.....

My tunes


Toby the Bear

Toby the Bear
The follower...with a bad attitude