My Favorite spot by the Beach trail!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away...




I know ..I know...I SHOULD want the rain..we here in Cambria are always in need of rain... but I have had enough..I want the sun... I want Spring..I want to work in my garden and have my morning coffee in my yard...I want to be able to paint my furniture ..which I do in my outside patio and when its so humid nothing dries..so my projects just line up...We have 2 storms lining up.. My front yard oak tree looks sad under the rainy gloom ...I heard in the news..tomorrow it will start and go straight thru to next week...sooooo I will
have to clean and organize another closet or dresser..read another book..try a new soup recipe and wait ... wait for the Rain Rain to go away....

1 comment:

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hey lady - know what you mean - i feel the same way about the silly snow here - listen, hope you all are removed from any danger of the whole tsunami thing along the coast - let me know, ok? - take care!

Followers

Spring mantel

Spring mantel

Jujube.. Plotting...

Jujube.. Plotting...
Thinking his next move.....

Jujube

Jujube
The One and Only.....

My tunes


Toby the Bear

Toby the Bear
The follower...with a bad attitude