My Favorite spot by the Beach trail!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Windy Mayhem!

We had rain..yet again..and now 3 days of windy weather even though the sun it out...pollen is being blown everywhere and my allergies are in FULL force! I went out this morning to have my morning coffee as I usually do when the sun it out..
and me and the dogs literally sneezed in unison!! I found my Cecile B. Roses that are
trained over the french doors of my sun room ripped from their supports and hanging order the doorway...the trialing Jasmine that have now entwined with these roses with my help over the years were somehow ripped also from their support...!! ( my poor husband will need to put these back up when the wind dies down ) Alot of my tall plants like my snowball bush are now leaning from the wind..The only part of my garden not effected was the Greenhouse...and of course all my vegi's inside...
3 days of this wind they said on the news !!! ALOT of work ahead for me !

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Windy Mayhem!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow created with Smilebox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about the awful wind you had come your way! I hope there wasn't too much damage! Your garden and flowers are sooo gorgeous! thank you for the inspiration...our plants are just starting to bloom here...and since we have only been in our new home 7 weeks...I have no idea what the previous owner planted. Surprises (and transplanting) each day! :)

Anonymous said...

You can even hear the wind howl!! Both Richie and I have sore throats and watery eyes with all this wind. Crazy, crazy weather!!!!

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Windy mayhem, for sure!

Unknown said...

Wow, the winds are here in Texas now.....hope the rain is right behind because they have really dried everything out......gotta get the dogs out of the pool....
OMG....my life is CraZY!!!!
xojana

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, what beautiful views from all directions! love the roses over the door - all just gorgeous, marlene! and the wind - we've been having wind too - even with the heat the past few days - hope your allergies get better soon! have a great remainder of the weekend and happy may day!

Followers

Spring mantel

Spring mantel

Jujube.. Plotting...

Jujube.. Plotting...
Thinking his next move.....

Jujube

Jujube
The One and Only.....

My tunes


Toby the Bear

Toby the Bear
The follower...with a bad attitude